FORUM HR-V Portugal
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.
Já viu que horas são ?
Lisboa
O teu Fórum na NET
ForumHRV no FaceBookForumHRV no YouTubeSite HONDA Portugal
Últimos assuntos
» ficha de diagonostico
novo - Do Honda HR-V Fórum ... O novo HR-V chegou já à Indonésia EmptyQui 21 Mar 2024 - 16:42 por fdias

» Comandos das portas
novo - Do Honda HR-V Fórum ... O novo HR-V chegou já à Indonésia EmptySáb 2 Mar 2024 - 16:41 por fdias

» Sonda de temperatura de gases
novo - Do Honda HR-V Fórum ... O novo HR-V chegou já à Indonésia EmptySex 26 Jan 2024 - 3:12 por Carlos Francisco

» Rádio com AUX
novo - Do Honda HR-V Fórum ... O novo HR-V chegou já à Indonésia EmptyQua 17 Jan 2024 - 23:15 por fdias

» Ventilador e AC
novo - Do Honda HR-V Fórum ... O novo HR-V chegou já à Indonésia EmptyQui 4 Jan 2024 - 10:36 por Paulo Rui Silva

» Porcas Segurança Roda
novo - Do Honda HR-V Fórum ... O novo HR-V chegou já à Indonésia EmptyQua 6 Dez 2023 - 15:53 por Paulo Messias

» Roubo Catalisador
novo - Do Honda HR-V Fórum ... O novo HR-V chegou já à Indonésia EmptyTer 21 Nov 2023 - 13:03 por JD16W1

» Manual de manutenção
novo - Do Honda HR-V Fórum ... O novo HR-V chegou já à Indonésia EmptySeg 16 Out 2023 - 17:33 por fdias

» Central multimedia HRV 2017
novo - Do Honda HR-V Fórum ... O novo HR-V chegou já à Indonésia EmptyQua 20 Set 2023 - 10:44 por micasbond

» Óleo da marca SUNOCO 10W40
novo - Do Honda HR-V Fórum ... O novo HR-V chegou já à Indonésia EmptyTer 12 Set 2023 - 1:32 por LandFreitas

» Barras de tejadilho HRV Ano 2000 - 5portas
novo - Do Honda HR-V Fórum ... O novo HR-V chegou já à Indonésia EmptyTer 11 Jul 2023 - 18:44 por Pmartj

» Medida da furacão
novo - Do Honda HR-V Fórum ... O novo HR-V chegou já à Indonésia EmptySeg 1 maio 2023 - 20:24 por Ramiro Santos

» Erros P0132 e P0443 e Travões, Como resolver?
novo - Do Honda HR-V Fórum ... O novo HR-V chegou já à Indonésia EmptySex 24 Fev 2023 - 23:09 por fdias

» Temperatura do anticongelante no motor D16W1
novo - Do Honda HR-V Fórum ... O novo HR-V chegou já à Indonésia EmptySex 24 Fev 2023 - 22:46 por fdias

» Óleo de motor escuro após uns 3000km
novo - Do Honda HR-V Fórum ... O novo HR-V chegou já à Indonésia EmptySáb 18 Fev 2023 - 1:22 por JD16W1

» Hrv ora pega, ora não pega !!!
novo - Do Honda HR-V Fórum ... O novo HR-V chegou já à Indonésia EmptyQua 8 Fev 2023 - 0:56 por Anualmix

» Oleo de motor recomendado
novo - Do Honda HR-V Fórum ... O novo HR-V chegou já à Indonésia EmptyTer 31 Jan 2023 - 16:47 por fdias

» OBDII and Torque
novo - Do Honda HR-V Fórum ... O novo HR-V chegou já à Indonésia EmptyQui 5 Jan 2023 - 0:12 por fdias

» Sensor temperatura gases de escape - Honda HRV 1999 VTEC
novo - Do Honda HR-V Fórum ... O novo HR-V chegou já à Indonésia EmptyTer 3 Jan 2023 - 19:48 por JSilva

» Radiador HRV
novo - Do Honda HR-V Fórum ... O novo HR-V chegou já à Indonésia EmptySeg 2 Jan 2023 - 23:12 por berthier

Do Honda HR-V Fórum ... O novo HR-V chegou já à Indonésia

Ir para baixo

novo - Do Honda HR-V Fórum ... O novo HR-V chegou já à Indonésia Empty Do Honda HR-V Fórum ... O novo HR-V chegou já à Indonésia

Mensagem  fdias Seg 12 Jan 2015 - 12:37

Hey guys,

I visited my local Honda showroom on Sunday morning and I was informed the HRV just came in last night. The model on display was the 1.5 E version (which coincidentally was the version that I ordered). I took a few pictures to show you guys the interior and exterior of this model. The Honda guy, unfortunately, has little to no information on the car so all we can do is observe the pics together.

This unit costs around Rp 289,500,000- / $22,894 (US Dollars) / £15,166 (GBP)

Interior

[Tens de ter uma conta e sessão iniciada para poderes visualizar esta imagem]

This was the interior of the 1.5 E version. For this specific version, the interior only comes in black. Other versions come in beige or black. There's no 7 inch Kenwood head unit monitor. This one is a 6.1 inch JVC. I was a bit disappointed that the steering wheel wasn't wrapped in leather and the transmission panel didn't have that black glossy finish.

This was my biggest disappointment. They didn't have the USB and HDMI ports, only the power outlet. I guess it depends on your audio head unit but I'd still like that option. I'm going to ask if this is a feature I can upgrade in the future.

The back seats were surprisingly spacious for me. I'm 1.77m tall, so I guess I'm average in this part of the world and I have a good 10-15 cm gap from my legs to the front seats. Similar to the legroom in the Honda Fit/Jazz, for your comparison.

The backseats couldn't recline but it was pretty decent for my liking.

This is the view from the back.

The seats for this particular version is half leather and half fabric. I hate it. I'd rather have either a full fabric / full leather version. The 1.8 version gets full leather. 1.5 S and below gets full fabric. The dashboard is leather stitched but the side panels are covered in fabric. I'm going to get this wrapped in full leather once I get it.

I couldn't turn on the car because technically the showroom wasn't open yet but it looks like you can change the color of the rings in the panel.

Exterior

The picture of the exterior. Probably exactly the same as it has been advertised across the world. The LED lamps are only available for the 1.8 version. Below that you get the standard Halogen lamps. No sharkfin antenna (only 1.Cool.

LED turn signal on the side mirrors.

Standard 17 inch alloy wheels.

A little confirmation that this in fact was the 1.5 E version.

Above are a couple of pics with the front and brake lights on.

And this is the print out brochure with the features of each version.

Well there you go guys. This is the 1.5 E version for the Indonesian market, just for comparison for what you guys have in your respective countries. Apologies for the captions (English isn't my first language).

Overall I'm pleased with the car and can't wait to get my hands on one. I'm a bit disappointed that they chose to left out some features in the interior but it doesn't bother me that much. Hopefully this is a car that'll last me a good 5 years (at least).

fdias
fdias
-
-

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Ir para o topo