FORUM HR-V Portugal
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.
Já viu que horas são ?
Lisboa
O teu Fórum na NET
ForumHRV no FaceBookForumHRV no YouTubeSite HONDA Portugal
Últimos assuntos
» ficha de diagonostico
lampadas de serviço. EmptyQui 21 Mar 2024 - 16:42 por fdias

» Comandos das portas
lampadas de serviço. EmptySáb 2 Mar 2024 - 16:41 por fdias

» Sonda de temperatura de gases
lampadas de serviço. EmptySex 26 Jan 2024 - 3:12 por Carlos Francisco

» Rádio com AUX
lampadas de serviço. EmptyQua 17 Jan 2024 - 23:15 por fdias

» Ventilador e AC
lampadas de serviço. EmptyQui 4 Jan 2024 - 10:36 por Paulo Rui Silva

» Porcas Segurança Roda
lampadas de serviço. EmptyQua 6 Dez 2023 - 15:53 por Paulo Messias

» Roubo Catalisador
lampadas de serviço. EmptyTer 21 Nov 2023 - 13:03 por JD16W1

» Manual de manutenção
lampadas de serviço. EmptySeg 16 Out 2023 - 17:33 por fdias

» Central multimedia HRV 2017
lampadas de serviço. EmptyQua 20 Set 2023 - 10:44 por micasbond

» Óleo da marca SUNOCO 10W40
lampadas de serviço. EmptyTer 12 Set 2023 - 1:32 por LandFreitas

» Barras de tejadilho HRV Ano 2000 - 5portas
lampadas de serviço. EmptyTer 11 Jul 2023 - 18:44 por Pmartj

» Medida da furacão
lampadas de serviço. EmptySeg 1 maio 2023 - 20:24 por Ramiro Santos

» Erros P0132 e P0443 e Travões, Como resolver?
lampadas de serviço. EmptySex 24 Fev 2023 - 23:09 por fdias

» Temperatura do anticongelante no motor D16W1
lampadas de serviço. EmptySex 24 Fev 2023 - 22:46 por fdias

» Óleo de motor escuro após uns 3000km
lampadas de serviço. EmptySáb 18 Fev 2023 - 1:22 por JD16W1

» Hrv ora pega, ora não pega !!!
lampadas de serviço. EmptyQua 8 Fev 2023 - 0:56 por Anualmix

» Oleo de motor recomendado
lampadas de serviço. EmptyTer 31 Jan 2023 - 16:47 por fdias

» OBDII and Torque
lampadas de serviço. EmptyQui 5 Jan 2023 - 0:12 por fdias

» Sensor temperatura gases de escape - Honda HRV 1999 VTEC
lampadas de serviço. EmptyTer 3 Jan 2023 - 19:48 por JSilva

» Radiador HRV
lampadas de serviço. EmptySeg 2 Jan 2023 - 23:12 por berthier

lampadas de serviço.

2 participantes

Ir para baixo

lampadas de serviço. Empty lampadas de serviço.

Mensagem  HR-Vida Seg 25 Out 2010 - 3:51

...Boas! olha estava eu a por o kit completo de som no carro, e de tanto ligar fazer teste e alguns fusiveis queimaram, e depois ki montei tudo fikou tudo a trabalhar lindamente, excepto, a luz indicadora do SRS que agora ja nao apaga mais.....

por gentileza alquem podera mim dar uma ideia como procedo pra apagar isso, uma vez ki ja tirei os cabos da bateria e nda adiantou....

obrigado.

HR-Vida

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

lampadas de serviço. Empty Re: lampadas de serviço.

Mensagem  fdias Qua 27 Out 2010 - 16:05

Fazendo aqui a ponte entre o que dizes na tua apresentação e o comentário do pcerqueira, realmente o melhor é mesmo passar por uma oficina que disponha de forma de interpretar o erro através da ligação do carro ao computador.

Quando afirmas (na tua apresentação) que ao instalar o SOM queimas-te alguns fusíveis... eu fico preocupado por dois motivos.
1º quem quer que seja que tenha feito a instalação áudio, não me parece que seja habilitado à mesma. Eu não sendo formado na matéria, já realizei alguns trabalhos de instalação áudio em alguns dos meus carros e até hoje nem um fusível queimou.

2º partindo do pressuposto que quem fez a instalação até sabe o que está a fazer, dá-nos a entender que o teu HR-V teve alguma mexida a nível eléctrico e que agora é tipo pipocas... mexes de um lado, rebenta do outro...

Relativamente à tua pergunta e depois de procurar na Internet, encontrei este link
SRS Light Reset Process and Reading DTC info

Para lá de obrigar a ter o cabo OBD e um pc onde ligar o HR-V, é daquelas tarefas que costumamos dizer... FAÇA POR SUA CONTA E RISCO Smile
fdias
fdias
-
-

Mensagem  fdias Qua 23 Mar 2011 - 23:57

Entretanto, noutro fórum alguém fez um HOW-TO para apagar a referida luz do SRS.

Como em todos estes casos, de mexidas caseiras, nem eu, nem o fórum se responsabiliza pelos resultados praticos deste tipo de intervenção.
FAÇA POR SUA CONTA E RISCO

SkinnE escreveu:I couldn't find a write up like this via the search, so thought I'd document my own experience...

In trying to improve the slow retraction of my seatbelts, I decided to replace the front seat belt tensioners. To make a long story short, the ones I got which were supposed to be good, turned out to be worse than mine, and one of them possibly faulty. So I put mine back in, hoooked everything up and tidied everything away, and went to move the car back when I noticed the 'SRS' light stayed lit on the dash after it's 6 second self check at startup. After going back and re-checking the harness connectors were secure and the fault light staying lit, I went looking for answers in my manual and on here.

To read the Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC), the manual says to connect the SCS Short Connector to the Service Check Connector (2p) which should have a Brown and a Brown/Black wire running into it. The SCS is nothing more than a female connector that mates to the SCC and bridges the two pins with a jumper wire. You can find the SCC in the centre console, between the driver and front passenger footwells, on the passenger side. According to the manual it's symmetric, so on LHD versions, it's still on the passenger's side.

The arrow points to the connector in situ.

[Tens de ter uma conta e sessão iniciada para poderes visualizar esta imagem]

Here I've pulled it's housing from the metal frame it was clipped into, and you can just about make out that the wires to the Right Hand connector are the correct colour.

And here I've pulled the Service Check Connector from the housing. The other connector clipped to the housing is the Data Link Connector (3p) which we don't need for this, but it's handy to know where it is for other jobs.

That's my 'SCS Short Connector' jumpering the two pins. Make sure the ignition is off before you get this far.

With the SCS connected, you turn on the ignition and wait for the dash to go through it's self check, and after the SRS light goes out after being lit for six seconds, you record the flashes to determine the code. In my case it came up with Three long flashes and One short flash giving code 3-1 'Open in the left side seat belt tensioner'.

SkinnE escreveu:As I knew my seat belt tensioners didn't give a fault before, and I knew they were connected properly, the only thing to do was to erase the code and check for it's recurrence to ensure nothing had gone wrong.

The manual says to use a PGM Tester or to connect the SCS Short Connector to the Memory Erase Signal (MES) Connector (2p), which should have either Two Green wires or a Black and a Light Green/Black wire into it. At this point it specifically says not to use a jumper wire. Having read up on things, it didn't seem to matter, although plugging and unplugging a connector is easier and quicker than pushing a wire in and out of the pins. I read that some people have fit a simple On-Off switch to their SCS to make it even easier.

This is where the MES Connector lives, to the outside of the driver's footwell. Again, follow the Red Arrow.

Look closely: This little guy, behind the fat yellow conduit, is the connector we're after. Whatever you do, don't disconnect the bigger, bottom Yellow connector as that's one of the main harness connectors of the SRS system. Messing with that could potentially fire an airbag. Probably overcautious, but those things are expensive, not to mention dangerous in the wrong conditions.

Here I've pulled the MES Connector through the driver's cubby hole to make life easier.

-Now, with the ignition off, you jumper the Two pins in this connector with your SCS.
-Turn the ignition on.
-Within four seconds of the SRS light going out after it's six second self check, disconnect the jumper. The SRS light should come on.
-Within four seconds of the light coming on again, re-connect the jumper, the light should go out.
-Within four seconds of the light going out, disconnect the jumper again, and the light should blink twice at you to indicate erasure.

It's a good idea to go back to the passenger footwell and do a DTC reading to make sure the codes have been erased, then put everything back in it's place and go for a short test drive.

E

fdias
fdias
-
-

Mensagem  Conteúdo patrocinado

Conteúdo patrocinado

Ir para o topo